Sengolia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengolia

I request that sengolia be slit into lv30-79 and lv80+ such like avernal realm. The towers and crystal fall too easily they need more hp as u can see more and more people are becoming well powerful and the towers and crystal have to response. The hp in the towers and crystal in lv30-79 could stay the same amount but for the lv80+ the towers and crystal hp need to be atleast tripled(and i really mean atleast tripled), sengolia is suppose to be an hour event now your lucky if it lasts 5mins, i remember the days when sengolia use to only end up in draws(although back then ppl only stopped in the middle and kill each other rather than atkin the towers which they are doing now). But even if it can't last for an hour its better it doesn't over in 5mins are less. There will still only be 2 sengolia so nothing is affected just that its split up in lvls like avernal realm. Thank you
    Name: (S1)GeoStigma
    Class: Hybrid Mage
    Honor: Emperor
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: Unknown
    Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
    But you never came to me
    And I am still waiting until my death...
    But you hate me...
    So I shall kill you..
    And make you suffer...

Kill me..
    Kiss me..
    Bury me..
    But..
    Just look at me....

agree , people dont even let you move out of spawn point (spawn killing) because theyre so strongg
    if you ever see a flying pig say you saw a chicken

Comment

I wonder when theyre going to have heard enough of this issue and do something about it. its been an issue for a loooong time lol but as they always say, the only solution is to get stronger, as difficult as that may be sometimes
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

And you really think splitting them is going to help? The high level ones will fall just as fast while the low level ones really might take an hour to finish.
        We need more hp/def on towers and crystal, a safe point where you respawn, the crystal should not be able to be attacked until ALL towers have been destroyed, and the buffs need to be truely fair and balanced.
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

months away from this game and some things still havent changed lol
          Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Working...
          X