Additional game play for ending of IOB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional game play for ending of IOB

IOB is a amazing event which all of the server benefits from. On my particular server we have a set schedule to get packs that are most needed
    across the server to benefit all, and most all ones on the server stick to the schedule, which works well for all. I am posting for an additional added event at the end of IOB. When IOB ends all screens go black and everyone is teleported back to starglade. My suggestion would be to have a prize
    pack for the individual off each team who can remain on the platform when IOB ends. What i mean by remain on the platform is, at the end of IOB I think that floating island which we are all standing on should start to tilt , making it where all players begin to slide off the side of the island. Players will then have to use their skill to remain on the island and be the last player standing on each side. Those two players who are last left on the
    island will recieve an additional prize pack. The prize pack would reward any 5 of the 10 following items. Soul Stars x5, pixie upgrade crystal x3, strange energy x 2, mount fusion orbs x 10, divine feathers x4, promeathean feathers x2, pearls of wisdom x1, imbueing stones x2, rune medium x5 or mount conversion stones x5.

As intriguing as this sounds, suggesting that the devs code something like this from scratch is, well. Infeasible to say the least.
    Last edited by Reverie; 02-13-2015, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X