Mount Turn Off Button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Turn Off Button

Some users don't like riding their mounts everywhere, can you please add a turn off button to Crystal Saga so users can deside when their mounts work and don't work. It gets annoying to disable the Mount every few steps and is a waste of Game Gold/Crystals to destroy all the players Mounts to have this effect.

press letter 'z' to off/on ur mount

Comment

this guy obv idiot..ya u hit z then u start walking again and jumps right back on...duh thats not off switch god u must o nvm u wouldnt understand
      Originally posted by washiwa View Post
      press letter 'z' to off/on ur mount
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

There is no point in a turn off function. Why would you not want to ride your mount. However, if you need to unmount, press z.

I dont see how this is a waste of crystal or gold. Stupid suggestion.

Comment

point is some people prefer walks accross vidalia lands instead of riding on a mount, waste of crystal/ gold is when you decided to destroy mounts out of despair for you want not riding mount and you vault already full of trash
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Just un-equip your mount = off switch

Comment

TBH, you are the first person I've ever heard of NOT wanting to ride their mounts.

Server: Amethyst Forest
              Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Sanctuary
              Name: Miroku
              Husband: Codawg

Comment

Unequip the mount like you would do for equipment... I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to use the mount, though. It's faster to use the mount.

Comment

he wants to turn off the mounts -no mmounting in a long run- yet still have the mounts stat, basically like in seng or ar
                  They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                  But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

One thing you said about storing it in the Vault aided me, I don't really care about the passing of stats, in fact I even removed my Wings. Thank you for the suggestion.

Comment

why do you remove so much? sounds more like you're acting all fishy business there
                      Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                      IGN: Smurfs16
                      Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                      [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Working...
                      X