Sort button making sure you want to do it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort button making sure you want to do it

I hope you guys add a "Are you sure you want to sort your bag" question cause i have my bag arranged a certain way and when i hit that sort button i hate it...only hit it like 3 times since i have been playing...but still annoying...
    I have realized that life is indeed full of contradictions. Sometimes it's crazy to be sane, you need to fall to fly, people suffer because you care. You have to unlearn to know the lesson, you have to give up because you are strong, you have to be wrong to make things right. Nonetheless, life's complexities are also life's source of beauty. We should cry to laugh again, fall apart to be whole again, and get hurt to love again.

Actually, what'd be really nice is the ability to just take out sort button.

Like go to settings and have "disable sort button" and now the sort button in inventory/vault is grayed out and no accidental sorts can be done.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I use my inventory sort button ALL the time. Its great when I am selling to NPC because then everything is sorted out and I can see how it really looks and what I want to sell and whatnot.

I do think that they should get rid of the vault sort all together though. I have my vault super organized and I know where everything is, all of my gems are in order of lvl and whatnot... the last time I accidently hit the sort button in my vault it took me two hours moving stuff between my vault and inventory to get it back to where I like it. Blah!
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
        I do think that they should get rid of the vault sort all together though. I have my vault super organized and I know where everything is, all of my gems are in order of lvl and whatnot... the last time I accidently hit the sort button in my vault it took me two hours moving stuff between my vault and inventory to get it back to where I like it. Blah!
        And there are people who sort their regular inventory specially too and sometimes they accidentally press the sort button and it takes hours to get it back to what it was.
        So if we could just have two extra settings, "Disable sort" and "Disable vault sort", it'd be nice.
        (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Won't happen, been also suggested few times before as well.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I dissagree with this, If not for the sort button I would have to spen extra time arranging my potions, and such, when I could have the sort button do it for me.... So, sorry no on this idea from me...
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
            IGN:S58-AquaShock
            Level: 198-Eidolon
            Class: Knight
            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

Well I don't think some people get it...My suggestion means that the sort button will still be there, but every time you click the sort button a window will pop out saying "Are you sure you want to sort your bag/vault?"
              I have realized that life is indeed full of contradictions. Sometimes it's crazy to be sane, you need to fall to fly, people suffer because you care. You have to unlearn to know the lesson, you have to give up because you are strong, you have to be wrong to make things right. Nonetheless, life's complexities are also life's source of beauty. We should cry to laugh again, fall apart to be whole again, and get hurt to love again.

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                I dissagree with this, If not for the sort button I would have to spen extra time arranging my potions, and such, when I could have the sort button do it for me.... So, sorry no on this idea from me...
                Ok, no one is saying to remove sort.... It wouldn't affect you at all so there is no reason for you to oppose it.
                The first person said to have a confirmation. Then I said I'd prefer if we could disable it through a checkbox in settings (so if you want yours, just don't click on the checkbox...)
                (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                X