put Vault expander back on the green dragon hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put Vault expander back on the green dragon hunt

At the top of Green Dragon Hunt, the vault expander is shown as one of the possible "big" prizes. But when you spin it no longer shows up as a possible prize.
    Fix it so this is again a possible prize. I believe this went missing when they reserved 2 slots for epic armor packs.

Any one of the displayed six "big prizes" may or may not be made available per spin. The Vault Expander will not always be included in the actual spin itself -- that is by random chance.

Comment

you misunderstand - I know that the top prizes are random - I understand how the coin hunt operates.
      what I'm saying is that the vault expander is shown as option but no longer appears as a prize, EVER. - the vault expander is NEVER available.
      spin a few thousand times, you'll see.

so if there is a list of items with an associated rarity, as well as where the prize will appear on the wheel. I would say the vault expander is supposed to be appearing on the left or right side rare slot. However, since they ADDED the epic armor packs. The vault expander was either removed entirely from the list OR it no longer displays because the left & right rare slot have reserved for the epic armor packs which are the ONLY items which display in those 2 slots.
      Last edited by R2142020; 03-20-2015, 12:54 AM.

Comment

I'm not sure about a few thousand spins, but I did manage to stumble upon a Vault Expander during one of my spins:

Comment

Working...
        X