Adding Werewolf & Reaper To pet Extravaganza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Werewolf & Reaper To pet Extravaganza

I think it would be a great idea to add Werewolf and Reaper to pet extraganza since they can be morphed.
    IGN:Shadow98
    Lvl:101
    Plane:Eidolon
    Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
    Guild:SoulShadows
    Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

i mean they did put the bone dragon on there after all, so they should at least put the werewolf and reaper, unless they dont because all the stuff in pet extravaganza came from eggs
    IGN:jesuscrist
    Server: Auora Point
    Level:70+
    Class:Knight
    Guild:Genesis
    Mount:Gryphon
    Wings:Angel lords <3
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
    PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

plus this cant be abused much since the chances are rare of getting it in pack or your a casher.
      IGN:Shadow98
      Lvl:101
      Plane:Eidolon
      Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
      Guild:SoulShadows
      Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

Comment

They can be morphed? 0.o

I don't think they should do that, because the rewards are a sort of compensation for the number of eggs you had to go through just to hatch one of x pet.
        Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

I think they should be added since they can be morphed.

The rewards are not compensation for how many eggs you had to open. But it would be cool if it was, that the number of MC you get is based on how many eggs you opened before you got it. That would be pretty cool. Not that it would ever happen. LOL
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

it is being added much like the reaper if a pet can be morphed rewards are provided
            User:Patrick2675
            Class:Mage
            Guild:thenemy
            Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
            X