• Show
Clear All

• Eidolon Sipho kiss typo/bug/suggestion

Click image for larger version

Name:	sipho typo.png
Views:	1
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	1733378

Ok so we have Sipho kiss, from the description it shows it will reduce the target's magic attack by 18% for 10 seconds. If the magic value get's below 20% it dazes: now here it get's unclear. The Magic value they mean magic attack? This never reaches below 20%.
    The actual effect of Sipho is slightly more logical: During the 10 seconds, every time the target attacks it's mana get's drained for 18%. <20% after the 10sec a daze activates.

Change the description into
    "decreases mana of target every hit, lasts 10 seconds."
    "Target mana drain per hit: 18%"

Suggestion for skill itself:
    Something like this with a cooldown of 4min20sec is way too long? Mages have a daze every 30sec for AoE, knights got a stun, rogues have several all within a rather short cooldown (below 30sec all I believe).
    More reasonable for Sipho would be 50sec?
    Feel free to comment and add more suggestion if so, this is just what I came across with during testing.
    Last edited by speeds16; 02-06-2013, 08:23 AM.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

yeah Ur right , if they don't change the cool down no one will use it , atm im using the passive one
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

The high cooldown is probably due to literally being invulnerable against mages/magic attack mobs if they don't have any mp.
      Same for rogues vagabond with 3 minute cd.

However, I agree, cooldowns shouldn't be that long since eidolon knights have a full 7.5 second invul skill against all attacks with a much lower cooldown.
      Also, you said ""decreases mana of target every second, lasts 10 seconds." that would kinda nerf the skill since it's intended to drain mana for each of your attacks.
      Like a Double Shot should drain 36% mana. Unless you hit really slow (less than 1 hit per second), you wouldn't benefit from your suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        The high cooldown is probably due to literally being invulnerable against mages/magic attack mobs if they don't have any mp.
        Same for rogues vagabond with 3 minute cd.

However, I agree, cooldowns shouldn't be that long since eidolon knights have a full 7.5 second invul skill against all attacks with a much lower cooldown.
        Also, you said ""decreases mana of target every second, lasts 10 seconds." that would kinda nerf the skill since it's intended to drain mana for each of your attacks.
        Like a Double Shot should drain 36% mana. Unless you hit really slow (less than 1 hit per second), you wouldn't benefit from your suggestion.
        no mana is less threatening than a stun, who in most cases if a max of 1min cooldown. default attacks still work. Also yes my bad saying p/second. it should be "per hit", will edit that soon correctly. Other than that: all skills had a max of 3min cooldown, so why now go 4min20sec?
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

i agree ive had to change to nature due to not liking the anti-mage skill

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
          Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

Working...
          X