Spawn Killing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn Killing

Honestly enough is enough. It's not fair when all the hyper over powered characters are always on the other team due to an ever constant screw up in the team selection algorithm, which happens too often to be a random occurrence.
    Also they just sit in the other's spawn zones casting aoe's and preventing anyone from leaving the zone. The spawn killing needs to stop, Sengolia is no longer an equal battle, the buff that is given does not equalize the stats between all the characters either. It's time for Sengolia to be designed differently.
    You admins don't know how hard it is to compete when you're always one hit killed despite all the defenses and buffs.
    The sengolia buff has never been enough to balance the stats of everyone on the playing field. Despite what i'm told, it wouldn't be hard to write a script or alter the existing one to effect these simple changes.

Hey there. Sadly its frowned upon and I do agree with you. I think maybe we could give some suggestion what could be given to the devs?

-A 2 minute wait time dining when respond.
    -maybe a safe place to be placed in a certain distance of spawn
    -They can add a 2 minute aura when you just revived

Few I can think of.

Comment

Safe zone on both sides around spawn spot, like in Guild boss event, and all spawn killing problems solved. But in my opinion that's just one of the changes Sengolia need because that event is way outdated...

Comment

Working...
      X