friendship ring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friendship ring

I think there should be a ring with your top 5 friends is can summon yourself after selecting who you want to summon to . Like the wedding ring but with your friends so if your friend needs help you can come fast.

I would love this, even pay for it. I could use this big time

Comment

That's a pretty nice idea. A game I used to play had a port feature to anyone on your friend's list ... sometimes it could be annoying though when you were trying to talk to someone or were helping them and people kept porting to you. So maybe a confirmation option on the part of the person you are porting to would be nice.
      IGN: Sigrun
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
      Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
      Sigrun
      Mage lvl 38

Comment

Originally posted by Sigrun View Post
        That's a pretty nice idea. A game I used to play had a port feature to anyone on your friend's list ... sometimes it could be annoying though when you were trying to talk to someone or were helping them and people kept porting to you. So maybe a confirmation option on the part of the person you are porting to would be nice.
        it would have a cool down time like the wedding ring does. Confirmation would nice as well

Comment

wouldnt it be better to have a team summon ring instead to summon all ur teammates?

Comment

i really like this idea would be really helpful c: +1 on this idea

Comment

Yep Sigrun. It got annoying becoming a port point on SS2 >_> But I would like to see this, would cut down on time of having to constantly run after friends and guildies to make them take something -_-
              There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
              IGN: Codawg
              Server: Celestial Haven
              Guild: BrimStone
              Class: Beastmaster
              Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
              Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
              Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Working...
              X