sperion gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sperion gems

ok so I'm wondering why when u do the sperion dungeon all the gems are bound. Seriously u get so many and can only socket 3 can't u guys pls make em unbound. Also why is it so darn expensive to socket like really it's crazy and to synth gems the amount of puris needed for lvl 10s are insane
    Last edited by xena6; 11-10-2012, 07:30 PM.
    Ign- (S2)xena6
    server-himeng valley
    class-Priest holy hybrid
    level- Eidolon 149
    guild-Noypi
    honor rank-Emperor

It's easier to just cash the gems you need.
    Sure, PC cost is high but that is actually good. If the cost was much lower then all casher would use lvl 10 gems.

The huge amount of gems is for noncasher who decide to synth the gems instead. I just sold the PC instead and bought a few gems from cashers.
    Was cheaper for me.

Comment

but the gems are over loading my vault. I'm sorry I think it's stupid they are bound
      Ign- (S2)xena6
      server-himeng valley
      class-Priest holy hybrid
      level- Eidolon 149
      guild-Noypi
      honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Well you don't have to loot them all.
        I only looted level 3 gems and not all of them. Since I'm patk, I don't need the Hero Spirit gem or other matk gems.
        If you don't want to drop the level 1-2 gems, then just synth them to higher level gem.

Synthing 1 level 7 gem takes roughly 600 pc if you start with lvl 3 gems.
        I'm sure there are casher on your server who would trade you these gems for way less pc

The real issue is that there is no 3rd vault page. Has already been suggested and will hopefully be implemented someday.

Comment

Working...
        X