player homes!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• player homes!!

Just a fun idea...players can now purchase their own homes for gold or xtals. House designs should be based off of other cs areas to match theme. Houses contain a vault and a teleporter to make travel easier. Houses that cost xtals should have their own pvp grounds as well as a daily quest. Ill leave the prices up to you. :-)

As fun of an idea this is, I don't see it being implemented. The original version of Crystal Saga has no such feature, and because R2 gets their coding from that version, it's unlikely that this suggestion will make it anywhere. Quaint idea nonetheless.

Comment

I'd love to see such a thing as GUILD home, though it seems to be as impossible as an one single player 'home'.
      Even existing right now Champions' Bluff for the Landgrab winners doesn't really feels like one and is an important events area (i.e. guild crops, nimbus torch) Gives an idea that the game can split players only by 'guild' or 'no guild'.

So people just hang out around SG or ToL
      CrystalSanctuary

Comment

I can understand the need for a private space, but they probably won't ever do it. Tho I like Pronoobs Idea of a Guild Home.

Comment

Working...
        X