Lvl 120.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 120.

I suggest the lvl cap be raised. At the risk of sounding sardonic when I'm not trying to be, seeing as how the max floor in ladder was raised when there the vast majority can't get that high, at this point I see no reason why the lvl cap shouldn't be raised to 120 soon, seeing as there's a lot of high lvl eidolons around now.
    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Maybe they'll do it for christmas <3

I may not be an eidolon - and don't want to be for a while - but I wouldn't mind being a lvl 120 Scion.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

would be nice if there are somekind of rewards for lvl120 mortal
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

let's hope for the best

Comment

Raising the level cap without obtaining a new set of gear you will only result into being weaker in Ladder (lv120 balancer nerfs more than lv100 balancer). Lv80 is optimal stats due to slayergear available. So in order to reach higher in ladder: will there be a lv120 pvp-set for gears and weapon with the level-cap raise?
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
            Raising the level cap without obtaining a new set of gear you will only result into being weaker in Ladder (lv120 balancer nerfs more than lv100 balancer). Lv80 is optimal stats due to slayergear available. So in order to reach higher in ladder: will there be a lv120 pvp-set for gears and weapon with the level-cap raise?
            I'd say lvl 99 is best for ladder Maxing Scion Skill for some classes for sure is. Also exelorn gear sure is great.
            I think there is no lvl 120 pvp set but I know there is one for level 100.

Also heard that the gems for offhands / ring / necklace drop in level 110 dungeon in a different version, maybe we get that too.

Could be a major cs update, maybe for christmas?

Comment

Well I would hope that when they release lvl 120, they'd release high level gear either at the same time or soon after. Give R2 some credit.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Dont think they gonna release level 120 yet, we just had eidolon...

Comment

Now that 120 is out I'm waiting on the new pvp set...

Comment

Working...
                  X