Auction House!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction House!

YES! I Said it! I SAID AN AUCTION HOUSE! Well, We see this guy in Tree of life probably every single day:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	**********.png
Views:	1
Size:	355.8 KB
ID:	1772069

What IF we actually made something of it?
    Call it "Auction House"
    The method behind the madness:

You are able to upload the items you want to sell to the auction house, availiable to your whole server(s)!
    If you want to buy?! Well! OF COURSE THERE IS! There will be an option to check over what people are selling.
    You are able to collect the money at the auction house (IF you have sold it)
    The auction house won't be free though, may possibly be a 10/20% cut of the money you get from the item sold
    Example: Selling PC for 1g (100silver) You would be getting 80silver money from it
    Amount of time selling the item would be limited to max 3 days (Or longer) But there will be a cap to it!

Pros:
    - Don't have to afk all day to sell your items
    - Creates less lag in Starglade overall for either event use or simply interacting

Cons:
    - You lose 10/20% of the money you would get if you would sell it by stalling
    Server: (S73)Green Plains
    IGN: (S73)Aura
    Level: 180 eido
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
    Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Interesting idea.

Comment

Variations of an auction house feature have been suggested many times. Rally support on this. I think that an Auction house would be a great feature in the game.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

i think this would be a great idea instead of having shops all over stareglade's L's would also help with inventory space... just have a little charge of silver or some thing to post them

Comment

Working...
        X