Suggestion about bosses and stuff.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about bosses and stuff.

Hey, don't know how to put it so everyone would understand what I want, but here it goes. So, you know when you fight bosses or anything and you die or go too far from them and they regenerate all HP? I would like that they didn't. At least not so fast. I'd like that with persistence you could take almost any boss, you wouldn't need to be super strong. Hope someone will understand.

hmmm..... i guess your point is weakening the bosses, (no offense) but i will tell you, "everything in crystal saga is possible to do, even there is one thing that impossible, im sure it will get handled and will be balanced"

i mean my point is there will always a requirement to get something, and like you talking about boss they all are annoying because they are an exceptional mobs, so "Move on", get stronger and it will be a worth of somethings
    (S4)Lennard
    The Wilterlands
    [Scion]Level: 7x
    [Retire]
    The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
    Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

He's talking about when you walk too far from the boss (like ranger's have to with kiting usually), the boss resets on it's spawn-cords with full hp instantly, or when you go around a corner to hide.
      I agree that this has to be changed for it occured in Ladder lv50 as well a few times when I almost had him, then he figured I was too far away (lv50 room is clear of all obstacles so can't be that) and he resets on his starting-cords with full hp, chasing me all over again.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

(Just A Suggestion) if you're having troubles with bosses seek help from high level players i got my achievement "Shadow of a Doubt" at level 54 i asked help from my friends then
        its mine
        (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
        "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
          He's talking about when you walk too far from the boss (like ranger's have to with kiting usually), the boss resets on it's spawn-cords with full hp instantly, or when you go around a corner to hide.
          I agree that this has to be changed for it occured in Ladder lv50 as well a few times when I almost had him, then he figured I was too far away (lv50 room is clear of all obstacles so can't be that) and he resets on his starting-cords with full hp, chasing me all over again.
          ik hes talking about that, but in fact, that means weakening the mobs ain't?
          (S4)Lennard
          The Wilterlands
          [Scion]Level: 7x
          [Retire]
          The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
          Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

Yes, you got the idea. Mobs/bosses doesn't have to be weakened, I would just like that they wouldn't get full hp once you get too far or die. For example, I go to nargal or what it's called, fight bosses and sometimes it happens that I lag and die when boss have like 1/4 of HP left and I have to start over, it's frustrating.

Comment

Working...
            X