No announcement yet.

Wrangler Event Suggestion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make from 30 to 80 and from 81 ++ to help those low lvls to farm some disks we cant farm with all those high lvls killing everyone not fair

Comment

yep, like many pvp events that gives out nice rewards, it should be divided into 2 zones

not only lower-lvl player cant kill mobs there (tried w/ my lvl 70+ char), but over and over many low-lvls are killed by op, high-lvl'd players while doing delivery. its true that it took the strongest player 20-30s to kill the delivery person but still...they succeeded. also in my server those high lvl, op players kill other ppl just so they can farm discs freely...same thing happened with nether i believe before u guys split into 2 divisions. and if i guess correctly treasure trove was once participated by ppl of all lvls before it was divided into 2 sections.

same things are always going to happen when you introduce events that give valuable items (lets face it who here doesnt like free rune mediums and DE ), so you guys might as well divide into 2 zones (lvl 30-80 and 80+ or by plane? and so forth) when you add those new events to the game....please at least let low lvl people have even a slight chance of joining events, too, and not get killed by op players all the time.
      Last edited by windbneathwings; 06-06-2015, 07:19 PM. Reason: remove quote

Comment

Originally posted by windbneathwings View Post
        yep, like many pvp events that gives out nice rewards, it should be divided into 2 zones

not only lower-lvl player cant kill mobs there (tried w/ my lvl 70+ char), but over and over many low-lvls are killed by op, high-lvl'd players while doing delivery. its true that it took the strongest player 20-30s to kill the delivery person but still...they succeeded. also in my server those high lvl, op players kill other ppl just so they can farm discs freely...same thing happened with nether i believe before u guys split into 2 divisions. and if i guess correctly treasure trove was once participated by ppl of all lvls before it was divided into 2 sections.

same things are always going to happen when you introduce events that give valuable items (lets face it who here doesnt like free rune mediums and DE ), so you guys might as well divide into 2 zones (lvl 30-80 and 80+ or by plane? and so forth) when you add those new events to the game....please at least let low lvl people have even a slight chance of joining events, too, and not get killed by op players all the time.
        i totaly agree with you hope they do something about that, hope some of the forum moderators pass this to game developers

Comment

ESD, GMUTS, PUCS, SOA, would b nice to see in the copper exchange
          SS, EW, DW, also b nice to see in iron exchange
          CharS21)AngelOfWrath
          Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
          Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
          Pets:Focussing on Rexes
          Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
          Server: S21
          Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
          Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
          Pixie: Emerald-Pixie