Chat Mute in GUILD Authority

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Mute in GUILD Authority

WARTUNE SUGGESTION <SORRY POSTED IN WRONG PLACE ,MY MISTAKE.
    New link here - NEW LINK!!!

Ellow, I'm from server 1 and 40 ,VIP user , Nakzz ,Guild Master of Darkreaper Guild (Both Server) .

Recently ,there are people who are spamming 2 much and cursing others in the guild.One day 2 Guildies were fighting and cursing bout country and blah blah blah.So we (me and G. officers) warn them that we will remove them if they don't stop.But they knew that very well that we need their Medium BR (14K,11K) to rank up in Guild Strength Rank.So they didn't stop.So i was thinking if there was an option,so Guild Master or Assistants or Guild Officers could banned them for sometime from talking which can u say MUTE the char from talking in guild.So that way they can't flame and spam around.Look into it.And i guess ill get some replies from experienced players so that we can improve it.

And need some serious help with Payza 2 paypal money exchange .Any1 can help me?Got like 12 dollar in payza but need at least 6 dollar in paypal before 20th nov.Just Email me if u r interested 2 help me . Naqibprio10@gmail.com . Thnk u all for ur tym .
    Last edited by Nakzz; 11-13-2012, 12:44 PM.

Sounds like wartune. However, kick them when you don't like how they talk.
    That is what makes you a leader. You gotta decide what you want for your guild and what not.

Tolerate their talk is as much your option as kicking them.
    If you had the option to mute them, then they would probably leave your guild anyway.

Comment

Opps ,game suggestion in wrong place ,didnt I ?? DAMN!!!xD

Comment

Working...
      X