No announcement yet.

suggestion for corruption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make it a solo dung like tower easy all probs solved in australia first time is 3:30 am second time is 12:30pm if u work your screwed
    ign stegzy
    guild ftw
    pets to many

Comment

Originally posted by Riversong View Post
      You are the Devil Incarnate Death Dealer - you trouble maker you lol
      (innocently) who meeeeeeee???

Never... im a goody 2 shoes :P
      DeathDealer
      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Being able to do corruption at any time of the day is really needed, I don't mind if I have to farm 5 keys per day as long as I can do my runs any time I'm able to.

Here is how the things are R2, 4 out of 7 days I can't make it to corruption because of work, that means players that can, get 4 out of 7 days to get stronger than me by farming corruption. I was thinking to train my kids to do corruption for me while I'm at work, but then I thought its better if I quit my job and send the kids off to streets to beg for money, that way I can play and make the profit, perfect situation. I just wish my wife is more understanding, when I told her about my idea and hinted her that she might have to spend some quality time with strangers if the kids don't make enough income she started giving me strange looks and brought an axe into house, she said it's for safety measures but I don't know. I just hope I'll be able to do corruption any time of the day some time soon in the future to avoid further complicacy.

Comment

Corruption is the most enjoyable event on this game, but like most European players on this game, I can only enjoy this on the weekends. Even on weekends I can only do the 1st corruption. With the AFK removed for farming keys, makes it difficult or even impossible for me to farm for keys and do all 5 runs within the hour.

I agree with many players' suggestions on this thread to remove the requirement of corruption keys since we are limited to only 5 runs per day! Make corruption available at anytime since it is not an interactive event (not a PVP or team event) but rather a solo event like Magic Tower, there is no need to restrict people when they can do this.

I do hope R2 listen to us, read these suggestions on the forum, and make Crystal Saga the best game ever!

Comment

Or add corruption key to coruption packs, god knows we have enough banner socketing rods><

Comment

Originally posted by Horizon1 View Post
              Or add corruption key to coruption packs, god knows we have enough banner socketing rods><
              This is a good idea too!

No mod has replied to this thread, do you guys think they will do something? :/

Comment

Originally posted by BlueHora View Post
                No mod has replied to this thread, do you guys think they will do something? :/
                It doesn't matter if mod comment or not, it's up to some one else to make decision if there will be any change to corruption.

Comment

I think they should let us be able to afk in corrup or just remove the keys because i can only do 4runs in corroption now instead of 5 :/

Comment

Originally posted by R249081 View Post
                    I think they should let us be able to afk in corrup or just remove the keys because i can only do 4runs in corroption now instead of 5 :/
                    I think that the keys should be made more rare, but allow for bonus corr tries. the 1st 5 tries should be free

Comment

Either no key or make the damn mobs to spawn much much faster, like instant respawn after getting killed...

Comment

Would be so much better if there were no keys and 24/7 access would be heaven. The amount of people that are farming keys for corruption is absurd these days!
                        Server: (S73)Green Plains
                        IGN: (S73)Aura
                        Level: 180 eido
                        Class: Rogue
                        Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                        Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

It's highly unlikely that this will ever be an all-day event unless there's a restriction on the number of attempts players can enter corruption. Removing the keys is a possibility if there's some other restrictions in place.

Comment

to stop people farming it all day remove keys and make it the same 5 runs a day problrm solved
                            ign stegzy
                            guild ftw
                            pets to many

Comment

to stop people farming it all day remove keys and make it the same 5 runs a day problrm solved
                              ign stegzy
                              guild ftw
                              pets to many

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                                It's highly unlikely that this will ever be an all-day event unless there's a restriction on the number of attempts players can enter corruption. Removing the keys is a possibility if there's some other restrictions in place.
                                An all day event as in being able to do the 5 runs we have now at any time of the day, no one is asking for unlimited amount of runs.

Comment

Working...
                                X