Sperions the last straw!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sperions the last straw!!!

More and more you add crystal i know this is a buisness but look at it lik this i buy my packs full O earth soul orbs not only is my ammount not fixed and i have to pay 90 xtral for the green pack but then annother 10 to open, you guys are adding too much in for xtral players i free xtral for weeks just to get somthing really simple getting my frst morph sperion could take a month or so :P ok patientce but wen theres 2 sperions and Blessings its crazy!!! Please rectify and remove he tral for opening the green and yellow packs and at least lower the orange to 100

Thanks
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

You don't have to pay 10 crystal for the 90 crystal pack.
    You have to pay 10 crystal to open the green pack thats drops in nargon. 2 different packs.

However, 3 nargon a day is 300-400 orbs. Sell 5 times a blessing at 20 charm and you can open a green pack.
    It doesn't take that long to level up your sperion.

And you can always choose to buy roses with ingame gold, turn them into crystal and then open any pack.
    Lazy people gotta pay.

The only thing that really needs to be fixed is that there is still no way to get Soul Print without special events or cash.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      You don't have to pay 10 crystal for the 90 crystal pack.
      You have to pay 10 crystal to open the green pack thats drops in nargon. 2 different packs.

However, 3 nargon a day is 300-400 orbs. Sell 5 times a blessing at 20 charm and you can open a green pack.
      It doesn't take that long to level up your sperion.

And you can always choose to buy roses with ingame gold, turn them into crystal and then open any pack.
      Lazy people gotta pay.

The only thing that really needs to be fixed is that there is still no way to get Soul Print without special events or cash.
      ???? none of this is applicable roses can be bought for 10xtral and traded for 1 (rip off) i cant solo nargon cos im level 46 scion i havnt maxed my blessings yet for obvious reasons and it is 10 xtral to open the pack

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
        ???? none of this is applicable roses can be bought for 10xtral and traded for 1 (rip off) i cant solo nargon cos im level 46 scion i havnt maxed my blessings yet for obvious reasons and it is 10 xtral to open the pack
        Wow, you arent that smart. Who said that you should buy them with crystals, that would be stupid. I'm talking about gold, the ingame currency.
        No one forces you to spend cash on earth orbs.

How about you wait til you are level 75+ and do the dungeons at the level that you are supposed to be to do them. Just because the Fallen Angel rebirth quest allows you to get the sperion earlier doesnt mean that you should have an easy time to level it up.

Comment

Or just buy an earth soul orb scroll for 10k earth orbs :P I used 1 to max out my sperion, didn't wanna do nargon daily for a month just for that. Yes I'm impatient >.<

Comment

Originally posted by nubheals View Post
            Or just buy an earth soul orb scroll for 10k earth orbs :P I used 1 to max out my sperion, didn't wanna do nargon daily for a month just for that. Yes I'm impatient >.<
            I know you cant help it :P

Comment

Wow, you arent that smart. Who said that you should buy them with crystals, that would be stupid. I'm talking about gold, the ingame currency.
              No one forces you to spend cash on earth orbs.

How about you wait til you are level 75+ and do the dungeons at the level that you are supposed to be to do them. Just because the Fallen Angel rebirth quest allows you to get the sperion earlier doesnt mean that you should have an easy time to level it up.
              IM not stupid i know that, but you are the stupid one if you cant think what r2 are selling roses for (thts 10xtral) then there letting people get 1 xtral for it even if you arnt an xtral player its a stupid ratio

Comment

IM not stupid i know that, but you are the stupid one if you cant think what r2 are selling roses for (thts 10xtral) then there letting people get 1 xtral for it even if you arnt an xtral player its a stupid ratio
                The main purpose for roses is to buy blessings, not to convert them into crystals.
                If the ratio would be better, then everyone could max their blessing right away by abusing a few events on a ton of alts.
                Also, it would allow people to pass a huge amount of crystals to others for ingame currency. Which is pretty much like selling gold for cash.

Comment

The main purpose for roses is to buy blessings, not to convert them into crystals.
                  If the ratio would be better, then everyone could max their blessing right away by abusing a few events on a ton of alts.
                  Also, it would allow people to pass a huge amount of crystals to others for ingame currency. Which is pretty much like selling gold for cash.
                  Yes so you agree the ccctranspher is useless

Comment

It's not useless. It helps a lot of people to open their packs or to get at least their first blessing.
                    It is just a bonus for people who already maxed their goddess and therefor get a ton of charm that they can never use up.

And people who don't have a maxed goddess yet use the charm from roses to buy blessings from other players.
                    Without crystal and prestige exchange, there would be an infinite amount of charm.

And I think the ratio of 10 charm for 1 crystal is fair. Everything else would just lead to massive exploiting.

Comment

................. :/
                      Bellas Chasm
                      (S49)Squall
                      Eidolon Knight
                      Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
                      Demon Lord Wings +2
                      Kilin

Amethyst Forest
                      (S41)Tomilyn
                      Eidolon Priest
                      Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3