Seng crystal Hp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seng crystal Hp

Especially in merged servers sengs ends way to fast....
    Seng is no fun for 1 minute ...
    Please give the crystals more health if thats possible like 2 times more then avarnal boss..

People on new servers won't be able to end their seng if it has high hp.

Maybe, since the crystal is considered a mob, there could be a way to ignore the dps of the person who hits it and let everyone do % damage on it. Like 0.01% per hit, so no matter what level you are, or how strong you are, it will simply take 10k hits to destroy it. (could be any other percentage, just an example).

Comment

I've seen that suggested a few times, sebastian. I'll mention it and see if something can be done.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Just like they've done with Santa and Fallen Angel etc: everyone deals X-amount of damage, nomatter their stats. However change rogues into (X/2)-amount since they do double hits half the damage normally. With this they would do double damage without the dividing.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
        X