Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Continuous Login Bonus - add confirmation to Reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuous Login Bonus - add confirmation to Reset

Would you please add a "yes/no" confirmation box after clicking the RESET button for the Continuous Login Bonus on the Daily Bonus Window?

I understand that people may want to reset it to get a specific bonus and it is there for a purpose.
    However, none the times that I have clicked it have been intentional and its really annoying to lose 8 days of collection on materials that I want, due to mouse lag or a mis-click.

This is a reasonable request consider how closely the two buttons have been placed to each other.
    You make me confirm nearly everything I sell, why not have the confirmation here, where it would actually be useful?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cs-daily-reset.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1774286

I completely agree with this suggestion. If you are going to be reseting your login streak it likely won't be more often than once a week or so, and an extra button click a week isn't something anyone will complain about. On the other hand that extra button click could stop someone from accidentally reseting a 700+ day login streak.

Comment

Id like to see better rewards for this, atm im at 870+ continuous days log in.

Either a reward multiplier or generally better, rare items or even cash shop items would be sweet.
      DeathDealer
      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

confirmation would be a great idea. i actually jsut hit reset by mistake for the first time since the feature was introduced.
        Last edited by Reverie; 06-16-2015, 04:32 PM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

I have yet to accidentally reset my own continuous login, but perhaps I'm just careful. Confirmation will certainly provide players with a safety net should a misclick occur.

Comment

speaking of being careful, my friend just NPC-ed his green savage again xD

i've done many stupid things by an accident, resetting my log-in streak by myself, no misclicks

one more click won't hurt anyone +1 to this
            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

I'll bite, wouldn't mind this in addition to some other things *cough* icon show/hide *cough* but yeah...I'm building my streak back up after an accidental reset (was in a hurry, i know, I'm a noob ;-; )
              Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
              I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
                Id like to see better rewards for this, atm im at 870+ continuous days log in.

Either a reward multiplier or generally better, rare items or even cash shop items would be sweet.
                On day 1000 you will receive 100 gpow, 100 strange energy, 100 esd, 100 legendary lionheart crystal and thank you for being loyal player message showing on world chat :P

Edit: I agree with this suggestion btw

Comment

Working...
                X