Crystal Saga support team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga support team

How high would you rate them? From 1 to 5, with 1 being lowest and 5 highest.

I was talking with some friends in guild chat about crystal saga support and one of the comments was: "Crystal saga support team is good, they really do care about their players. Said no one ever." which I found funny and it's the reason of this thread. So have fun vote if you want, possibly comment with a reason of why you rated them that high or low, so the thread don't get buried away :P

I rated it 2 because their auto reply still work.

Edit: Side notes, the voting should be closed automatically 30 days from now, also I checked the option "make votes public" figured you should know before voting.
    50.00%
    16.67%
    16.67%
    16.67%
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by R2349858; 06-16-2015, 12:18 AM.

I would rate them at a zero if it were an option. They do not have custoemr support or service, whatever you wanna call it. Their ticket system is as useless, due to the people behind it. Air heads.

I have only once had a good experience with their support, and it was a very simple matter. When it comes to cashing, being hacked, etc etc etc they DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. R2 helped themselves to my money and keep telling me to speak to a third party company to resolve the issue, even though R2 is fully aware that they have a system error on their end and that the 3rd party has nothing to do with it. Instead of reading and responding to tickets they just repeat theselves and offer no support at all. They might as well hire 4 year olds.

Comment

You can take official survey here now http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Player-Survey in case some one missed post from R2_Sanguine‎.

Comment

Working...
      X