Unbind Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbind Items

There are a lot of bound items that greatly restrict trading in the game. I know most of it it to cut down alt farming or possible bot abuse but I think there are a few items that could be made tradable without unbalancing the game.

Pixie Upgrade Crystal (corruption)

corruption is one of the hardest parts of the game requiring very high stats to complete. Seems pointless to make the PUC in the lvl 10 pack bound.

Ethereal Wings (underdark)

After spending ages leveling and collecting orders you are rewarded with a dungeon that drops bound EW.
    Wings are one of the most unbalanced parts of the game with a flood of heroic wings and very few of the other types and out of them few the majority of them are bound.

Fate Shop

These items can be gifted anyway so making them tradable will just help to reduce scammers who ask for gold before trading them log off.
    even if its just the packs in the gift pack section of the shop making these tradable would allow f2p players an easier way to trade for items of the cashers.

Celestial Shard Ladder Exchange

Not many shards get dropped in ladder and the items require quite a lot so making these items tradable shouldnt have much impact on the game. This would also make doing ladder a bit more rewarding for players who dont need them items if they could sell them instead.

There are probably other items that can be unbound to increase the trading community and make the game more balanced. If you can think of any suggestions or have any other opinions on this topic please reply to this thread
    Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

selling ladder shards? my party lets the tank loot em all xD *who've done all the work cough cough*
    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Seems fair, doubt many alts can do L10 corr xD
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
      X