Extra Pixie!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Pixie!!!

Hello guys i have a small sugestion that i think its quite nice so please leave your toughts below:

We have in store extra mounts and pets so why dont we have extra Pixies to?

We should get few extra Pixies in store like the mounts and pets with fixed stats and maybe 1 2 upgrades like the mounts morh and also pets but thats about it with decent stats, since we all know how hard its to get PUC and SS but not only that everyone walking around with the same old Pixie so some diversity would be great since the pixies can range from all colors and all size's so the desin its with the devs imagination

At the moment we have 3 Pixie Slot's 1 is used for the one we get from the game and 2 are free but if we get in store some ppl like me would like to get more of them differit ones so they should also add some kind of item to extend the pixie slots since quite a few of them are locked an item like the "Pet Slot Extender" we have from pets .

Thank you!

Upgrading Pixie is very expensive and it nets a really good amount of money to the company ..

I doubt they will add pixie to the shop ...

If they do people will stop spending money on upgrading it , an just buy a ready version of it ..

Just like mounts .. at the moment people just buy a mount with stats higher than hellwing an just pass on upgrading there original mount .

But i do like the idea +1
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
      Upgrading Pixie is very expensive and it nets a really good amount of money to the company ..

I doubt they will add pixie to the shop ...

If they do people will stop spending money on upgrading it , an just buy a ready version of it ..

Just like mounts .. at the moment people just buy a mount with stats higher than hellwing an just pass on upgrading there original mount .

But i do like the idea +1
      Thanks for the replay and i doubt anyone buys so many PUC's since upgrading its an insane thing everyone buys and dose corruption and rebirth quest its a bit to hard to buy them since the amo of cash its insane at their prices but if you want a good pixie you will be forced to upgrade the original so its still back in game unlike the ready ones so i think the system will work good just like with the pets and mounts

Comment

Working...
      X