Magic Mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Mine

Speaking on behalf of Kongregate we're not too impressed with the new event due to the lack of thought gone into it.

Point One. The Speed Debuff isn't necessary at all. If you want to save the resources for other players then sure i see where your coming from but when the event is 1 Hour long and all items are bound you really don't need to have a limit on the stone therefore we have no need of the Speed Debuff.

Point Two. The timing of the event isn't exactly in everyone's favour. At the same time as Island of blessing was a bad choice as that holds many resources we struggle to get a hold of e.g Soul prints and Soul Shards. So 10:00 am or 17:00 pm would be more suitable times because Food Scramble is a quick event and Tamalan is erm? Dead content nowadays. The 10:00 am Server time option is also better for European Players which don't really get to attend the more rewarding Events e.g Hellstorm & Crypt. Also it's not any harm to other events other than Nimbus which yet again is another quick event.

Point Three. This could be a really successful event if the Bosses give the same Rewards of maybe x2 or x3 Green and Blue Magic Miner Packs And a Random chance of Yellow Purple and Orange packs only if you deal damage to the boss (Going Straight to the Inventory) as the FFA aspect of the loots really doesn't appeal to everyone, Same for Nether.

Point Four. The Bosses and Mini Bosses position need to be relocated. I can guarantee all players are getting fustrated with being spawn killed because of the poor choice of the Mining Bosses. We're chipping out anything from 1g to beyong 50g+ on mining events to repair our gear due to strong bosses preaching on players who are normally dead even before the screen has finished loading their screen.

Everything else seems fines, The AFK block would work with Point Three as it would stop people just afking for the rewards from both bosses however everything else rather needs to change.

Anyways Rant over and i hope these idea's maybe taken into consideration after views from other members of the community

Thanks

Loyal CS Player
    Josh
    Last edited by SoBritish; 09-29-2015, 05:38 PM. Reason: A good point made in the comments.

Event seems okay to me i got about 9-10 packs, most were from the boss's. Maybe need to increase the max to 100 stones at least, i think i was only able to turn in 3 before it was gone

Comment

I agree on the few changes that are as follow's:

1. Since the servers are merged all the time there are alot of player's so a need in increasing the stones is required on my server we runned out of stones in the first 5min so i think atleast 400-500 would be ok since the items are bound and every player can mine only 5 times this works great

2. Time change deffinetly required like you have sayed 1 hour earlier than IOB its perfect

Comment

Hrm......I think having the mine have an unlimited number of harvests, but only allow 4 mini boss spawns, and a 1 full boss spawn would be fair.

Comment

uhm the mining.. can't ya put the boss somewhere else, it just kills everyone who even just comes in. spawn dead spawn dead... i have a strong toon, but not even that was enough.. one of the strong peeps of the server had to come in so the rest culd continue mining and getting the packs... http://puu.sh/krk1W/d729c1c96c.jpg this is what happened to my gear in less then 30sec... and keep in mind #04 there r lesser stronger toons in every server -_-

and not gonna pay 51G every mining event -_- http://puu.sh/krnhq/deefebaacf.jpg
          Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
          Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
          Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
          Pets: A Lot!!
          Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
          Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
          Wings: Divine Wings
          Weapon: Immortal Aug
          Pixie: Celestial Stage
          Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
          Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

I agree with the point #2 and #3.
            Aim high
            Shoot low

Comment

It's also a bit frustrating that the auto-heal/auto restore mana has been disabled here. Boss spawns near player spawn point, so when you just die over and over again because you revive at 20% HP/Mana with no chance to recover.
              If a player did this, it would considered grieving....
              So as far as I'm concerned, it's working as intended, but that doesn't mean its "good" or that it doesn't need improvement.

Comment

Thanks for the pointers. Just added an extra comment to the Thread.

Thanks

Josh.

Comment

Another pointless event i went in at 18:15 and was told it was over so small map for server wide event sounds like one player on the server collect most of items again makes the strongest players even more unbeatable

Comment

Originally posted by KingSimple View Post
                    Another pointless event i went in at 18:15 and was told it was over so small map for server wide event sounds like one player on the server collect most of items again makes the strongest players even more unbeatable
                    Presumptions without even attending event. Be there before event starts - then post what you receive afterwards

Comment

LAG , lame , pointless , u kill the boss ,,, and some greedy player take the purple pack with his dummy alt,,, no offense to dummy greedy ppl. but pointless. R2 u just cannot revive this game its dying lol

Comment

It's like nether the loots being available to whoever clicks faster! Kinda lame since the one who kills shoulda get the reward as it supposed to be! What's the point to kill then!

Comment

Another mine bug worth noting - you can enter with can activated pet, but you can neither summon nor call back your pet once you are inside.

Comment

Originally posted by R2553437 View Post
                            Another mine bug worth noting - you can enter with can activated pet, but you can neither summon nor call back your pet once you are inside.
                            That ones useful...for a rogue...not much for anyone else that gets 1shotted...
                            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                            Kamikaze Member
                            Somany systems...so little time...
                            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
                            X