Crystal Essence Bar!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Essence Bar!!

Hello guys, i just had some talk with the ppl on world chat and seems most of us think that the CE bar its to darn small instead of 10k a 100k bar would be more helpfull and would take alot more time to fill so more time in game since we got so many systems lately the CE got a bit to small for all the stuff we have to upgrade so a increase in its capacity would be great.

You can always try getting your hands on some Crystal Essence Vials for storage purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      You can always try getting your hands on some Crystal Essence Vials for storage purposes.
      Tried but the all the events that hand them are in the middle of the night for me since since i am from Europe, and even tough i cash a little the price for a empty vial its greatly over priced.

Comment

going through one single sperion upgrade can eat you crystal essence pretty fast

the easiest way to farm it is to stay online, lol, and its completely free
        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

did you ever consider that sperion is NOT intended to be upgraded in one fell swoop, that it is intended to take several sessions of regenerating your Crystal Essence? High level upgrades are never easy or instant. You're not first player I've seen with a need for "instant gratification".

Comment

I never said anything about any sperion..... so please dont jump to conclusions

Comment

then why would you need a 100k CE bar?... sperion seems to be the most CE expensive thing
              CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Higher lvl pixies take a huge amount of ce. When your lookin at 6k ce per lvl, 10k bar isnt even worth two clicks.

Comment

yeah pixie takes alot, also higher lvl soul upgrades. so bigger CE bar would really be needed

Comment

Working...
                  X