Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Guild Benefits

[Additional Guild Benefit Package]
    • If Sands of Time (Bound) is available for 180 points, could you make Attribute Reset Card (Bound) for 250-400 points or any points that seems just?
    • If Teeka Egg (Bound) is available for 60 points, why is there no Aangel/Demon egg (Bound) present?
    • If Vault Expander (Bound) is available for 100 points, why is there Backpack Expander (Bound), Pet Slot Expander (Bound), Mount Expander (Bound) present?
    • Guild Contribution Pack has many items such maturity whip, pet exp tokens and such. Add some maturity stone or morphy crystals?

-- Instead of having 1 attempt per package, why not increase to 2 attempts per day? Especially on eggs, since the have low chance of hatching.

++
    For any comments and possible exploits please post them.
    Last edited by DFinn; 06-24-2012, 12:49 PM.
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

ok i agree with u till the inventory expander but the maturity stones and morph crystals r something i am not with u cause anyway u get 3 maturity stones per day for 10 bronze honor badges in daily exchange so no need to bother and morph crystals r highly required if r2 gives morph crystals in guild contribution packs even if its 1 and with low chance of getting it crystal saga will become boring to play i mean the basic is to work hard to earn a fruitful reward right u can earn morph crystals by daily hunt or become a cash player or just buy it with gold or trade for ethereal wings greater mount upgrade tokens or even purified crystals if u got that many other than that this is a nice idea though i am giving u my support
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      ok i agree with u till the inventory expander but the maturity stones and morph crystals r something i am not with u cause anyway u get 3 maturity stones per day for 10 bronze honor badges in daily exchange so no need to bother and morph crystals r highly required if r2 gives morph crystals in guild contribution packs even if its 1 and with low chance of getting it crystal saga will become boring to play i mean the basic is to work hard to earn a fruitful reward right u can earn morph crystals by daily hunt or become a cash player or just buy it with gold or trade for ethereal wings greater mount upgrade tokens or even purified crystals if u got that many other than that this is a nice idea though i am giving u my support
      The last bullet was really very random, anything will do for suggestion, just want to add the choices you can get from the pack. Thank you for your opinion, though.
      "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

I agree with the Pack Expander and the Attribute Reset Card!

Comment

pack expander need that lol
          Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Working...
          X