[Suggestion] Daily Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Daily Hunt

Apparently, very rare or a only a few people do them.

I suggest:
    • Instead of "Every 5,10 attempts.." make it to every 2-3 attempts to have a chance to get a pet item (It has 5% chance to get an item.)
    • Increase honor gain. From 5 honor to 10-15.
    • Reduce targets from 35-30.
    • Additional reward: coupons or such. (1s-10s could also work?)

++
    Unless they plan to make like the Vivaldia Pack.

**More so, possible to attract more people to do daily hunt.
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

already been suggested. up for a change in this though. tired of how lame it is >.>
    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelZero7 View Post
      already been suggested. up for a change in this though. tired of how lame it is >.>
      Could you link me that suggestion? It seems I can't find that post or I am that lazy.
      "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

no worries lol :P im like that all the time http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....evamp-possible
        Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

no worries lol :P im like that all the time http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....evamp-possible
          I was already told to post in forums instead of filing a ticket. =))

I hope many will react? =)) That's what they're expecting before they will make a move.

Well, that's logical. =))

Comment

well even memory agreed that the quest is a little dead. i only do it if i have nothing left to do for the day XD
            Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

well even memory agreed that the quest is a little dead. i only do it if i have nothing left to do for the day XD
              Same, just like if you are stuck in a level required quest. For example, a quest needs level 41 and you are 40. =))

Comment

oh i know i hate that -_- i stopped doing main quests till im a level above what i need lol
                Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

Hope in weeks time, many can comment or share their thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                  X