Dragon Spine, Dragon Sword Exploit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Spine, Dragon Sword Exploit

Apparently people are exploting DS still and getting 2 DS daily if they want to. Just now we had someone on aura point server walk away with the DS for the second time today. My first thought is hacker, but everyone stated you can destroy the DS and go back in and get the DS again.

My first thought is, why would you destroy the DS? Sounds stupid? But the player that seemed to do this is an OP level 60 alt of some sort and DS don't matter to this player, it just to ruin DS for everyone else.

The DS needs to be able to not be destroyed, or if it can't be, the player is given a debuff like exhaustion from seng for 24 hours to ensure the player can not enter again. That would ensure a more fair play and none of these exploits.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

People don't do Dragonspine for the weapon. They do it for the Gold Badges.
    Hence, the reason why they destroy it to re-enter it.

However, I do agree with that, as it does become annoying.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Although i don't like the idea i think it should be seperate otherwise others will get confused :S like right now
      "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
      Class:Dps
      Honour:Count
      Server:Starglade
      Guild: Blackwings

Comment

i must disagree you might get annoyed because a player got it twice but have you even tried to go with a team? countless times have i put an alt in there and there only be 1 or 2 ppl challenging them
        the fact remains the rules state if you carry ds you cannot enter there is no rule saying you arent allowed to drop it and re-enter and get another gold badge like brotherVT said people do it for the gold badge.

Comment

Working...
        X