Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Event and Recent changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event and Recent changes

I myself am very happy to see that we did finally get an anniversary event. There are also some nice changes with this maintenance as well. The dragon hunt has now been update as well which is amazing. Thank You to the R2 staff for taking the suggestion the players have submitted and make said changes. There is one item in the Green Dragon Coin that i believe was placed there mistakenly. There is a quartermaster's Purple Lily (which is an event item only useful during the event of secret admirer), i think it maybe was intended to be the Purple Lily( which adds 10 intimacy points for those in love). I could be mistaken but i think this item could have been placed here simply by mistake.
    Thanks once again to the R2 staff for the nice event and recent changes. Everyone have a wonderful day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cs-qm-lily.png
Views:	1
Size:	440.5 KB
ID:	1718404
    green dragon coin -

Comment

I will be asking the team if the addition of the lillies was intentional or not.

Comment

Working...
      X