Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN YOU REMOVE THE (S##) in our names..? <<< im not enjoining seeing this number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN YOU REMOVE THE (S##) in our names..? <<< im not enjoining seeing this number

especially in old server>>> we dont like the (s23)scionpakpak Emperor
    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

No, we cannot remove them due to the servers being merged. Since a character name could be created on both server 22, 23, and 27, a tag has to be put in order to keep the older character from being deleted when the new one with the same name is created.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

OMG Storm YOUR PICTURE IS OF ERIC!!!!!! gahhhhh!! I LOVE TRUEBLOOD!
      Character Name: TayLuvsYouXD
      Server(s): Amethyst Forest
      Level: Undetermined
      Spouse: Non-exhistant..for now
      ♥Kill'em with kindness♥

Comment

well can we put it on the top? like just title? hehehe
        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

I'm sure they would not remove it.....I like codes....It doesn't matters me
          There's Nothing One Person Can't Do_Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE-BY THE DEVS MEMBERS(WILDNETWORK)

THE POWER OF VIDEO GAMING INSIDE EVERYONE,UNSTOPPABLE

Comment

you'll get used to it after a while. all versions of the game use this notation...only true way to fix it would be a manual check of all servers and forcing unlucky people to change names...if they can't be contacted they'd be SOL. i think the naming convention works fine aside from the initial server wars of merges...after things settle down you don't even notice them when reading chats.
            Crystal Saga:
            Server: Aquatic Crypts
            Name: (S15)Sidoh
            Class: Knight
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 100

Lunaria:
            Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
            Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
            Class: Swordman/Elementalist
            Level: 5x/6x

Comment