AFK System Extend!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK System Extend!!

Hello guys this was getting a bit iritating for a while and i was thinking that the system needs a extend since we have beastmasters and classes also get alot new skill's so i thought we should do something like this:

1). Add more skills slots (seriously so many skills and we can only use few of them)
    2). Add more timed slots (there are alot of times wen they are just not enough since now we have skills like buffs to used at a certain time, exp cards , pet tokens, potion buffs etc)
    3). The potion slots seriously needs 1 more slot each besides potions and skills there are also blessed stones which should get in there but not necesarly

4). And the most important for a beastmaster add 2-3 slots for familiars it happends all the time wen i go to grid or do dungeons that my familiar keeps dieying and the character decides he should summon the familiar again in the middle of the battle would be great if he had few slots were we could put in life pact skill that heals the familiar and roar which temporary increases the familiars attack and attack speed a small sugestion would be to use those skills only if hp is higher than a certain lvl that the player can set.

5). Seriously add a purple items and orange ones in the drop down menu to pickup items i only want purple and orange like many players so why do we have to pick them up by hand if we have afk enabled since if we set lower it will pick up all the trash and our inv gets full pretty fast even tough we have 6 pages.

Any other suggestions are welcome

uhm ... not picking up fruit recepies.. that would be grat or just purple gear to disenchant... i hat the yelllows they make my bags go full in no time... and auto afk tab to open packages.. not fun if you empty your temp storage and have a million packs to open... or let us just click in what we want.. like dc,gems, tokens, piggy event... g mut ^^ or from mobs in sg like snowman and those things, they also drop things we liek and don't let use have freedom to chose from it... not just green and yellow and blablabla... i want magic dust but no...see where i'm getting to r2 -_-
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-31-2015, 02:56 PM.
    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Weapon: Immortal Aug
    Pixie: Celestial Stage
    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
    Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
      uhm ... not picking up fruit recepies.. that would be grat or just purple gear to disenchant... i hat the yelllows they make my bags go full in no time... and auto afk tab to open packages.. not fun if you empty your temp storage and have a million packs to open... or let us just click in what we want.. like dc,gems, tokens, piggy event... g mut ^^ or from mobs in sg like snowman and those things, they also drop things we liek and don't let use have freedom to chose from it... not just green and yellow and blablabla... i want magic dust but no...see where i'm getting to r2 -_-
      That would also be cool!

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
        1). Add more skills slots (seriously so many skills and we can only use few of them)
        2). Add more timed slots (there are alot of times wen they are just not enough since now we have skills like buffs to used at a certain time, exp cards , pet tokens, potion buffs etc)
        3). The potion slots seriously needs 1 more slot each besides potions and skills there are also blessed stones which should get in there but not necesarly
        4). Seriously add a purple items and orange ones in the drop down menu to pickup items i only want purple and orange like many players so why do we have to pick them up by hand if we have afk enabled since if we set lower it will pick up all the trash and our inv gets full pretty fast even tough we have 6 pages.
        I fully agree with these four extends.
        ''Never Judge A Book By It's Cover''

Comment

Thanks for the replays guys and i fully agree with 59s post a list for each map in afk for mobs and what they drop would be soooo cool or atleast get us to pick up higher colors please i dont think we are asking for to much or for the impossible !

bumpppppppppppppppppppppp
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-30-2015, 09:13 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
          X