moving on up extention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving on up extention

well, no one has posted a thread here yet, so i though i might as well start one. been trying my hardest to reach 100...3 days left and 5 levels to go. been buying up torch parties, trying to hunt torches, i do all dailies...and its just not enough. If we had seed of life and the training grounds when the level cap and event first came out, things wouldn't be so bad trying to desperately come up with a way to reach 100 to claim my final prizes while i lose out on precious hours of sleep. so, i am rooting for an extension of the event by 1 week. with all honestly, roughly 30 days for 20 level ups is a really large push when we had nearly no dailies for the first 2 weeks (training grounds mostly)...so please consider it. I was hoping for a not the boss of me or guess game coming back for the last week to give alot of us hard workers that last push we needed...but i was hopeful for nothing :X anyways, thanks for you time and anyone supporting or against it are always welcome to post here too.
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x
Working...