X-mas Wishlist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-mas Wishlist

So....halloween is over, and you know what that means: X-mas time! Wait, thanksgiving? Nobody cares about that non-holiday, it's all about the Santa post halloween. And in that vein, this is a wishlist of feature changes, additions we want added to the game. Feel free to add your own. And because I know Rev would feel left out if I didn't include her, I am purposefully posting this in the wrong place. Score one for anarchy!

Edit: She put this topic where it belongs. I feel so loved.

1. Cosmetic Mounts, Wings, and Weapon Skins ~ Alot of r2's revenue is from clothes, changing your character's appearance. A ton, a TON of the mounts that released look pretty good, but the stats on them are horrendous. Adding a mount cosmetic slot, and then allowing people to equip the mount they want to be seen riding in it, is good for business. They could do the same using wings, and weapons. I have a priest character, and let me tell you...the immortal aug weapon looks...a bit silly. I recently saw a submission for a possible new outfit that sported a pumpkin staff. I would love to carry something like that into combat. As for wings....extreme/ulti divine look like dead birds glued to a toon's back. C'mon r2, let me give you more money for these additional cosmetic options.

2. Enhanced Teleports ~ The ride to the underdark dungeon is a long, lonely road. You keep adding content, but not more teleporters. It's starting to slow down the game.

3. Same sex marriage ~ Let us marry for love, not your warped sense of what marriage should be defined as. Or...if not for love...being able to swap genders mid marriage.

4. Uni-sex clothes ~ Clothing should be equipable by both genders, but look differant on differant genders. The people among us...who like to gender swap on occassion, should be allowed to wear the clothes they paid for, without needing to buy new ones.

5. A FTP way to feed the wunderkind ~ Either by spending quartermaster tokens, or by spending coupons, we need a way to feed our poor loli and shoti children. Maybe 1 token per 5 drumsticks, or 10 coupons for 1 drumstick would be balanced.

6.More spread out events ~ Isles of Blessing intersects not one, but TWO other events! Magic Mines, and the first spawn of the necro fruit in Wrangle. Events need to be more spread out than this.

7. Stronger Pets ~ Pets need to be stronger, more baseline maturity and aptititude, to reflect the harder content r2 has released. Corr 10 boss can do damage well over 1 million. Few pets can repel firepower of that magnitude. (cuz star wars). Maybe have some of the casher pets have better stats?

8. Bugg fixes ~ Venom II and Magic Blast II being still broken is intolerable. Pretty please, with pumpkin on top, fix?

9. Hidden Buttons ~ We have so many buttons on screen.....please find a way to hide them. It will be a massive increase to this game's playablility.

10. Hidden Auras ~ The holy favor aura is lagtastic. And can't be hidden, it always comes back. Please change the way it's displayed, so it can be hidden, the way ozzy intended auras to be. An option for a character to not show their aura in the 1st place would be greatly appreciated. This option should also extend to the spherion.

11. Fruit Swap ~ I am a priest, what am I supposed to be with a fruit giving physical attack? I should be allowed to trade in 2 or 3 fruit of one kind for 1 of another. Such as....2 physical attack fruits, for 1 heal fruit.

12. New Mounts/New spherion ~ I queried my peeps, and they say they want new mounts, and new spherion upgrades released. I am neutral on this point. It has been awhile since new mounts, true, so it's good enough to put up here.

13. FTP way to get Equipment Vault Expander ~ this would alleviate alot of the clutter concerns. Seriously, my vault is FULL of costumes. Each one is 8~10 dollars in r2's pocket. Make it easier for people to pay you money r2, make expanders obtainable by ftp guys.

Again, feel free to add your own desired features blow.
    Last edited by InfernalDaimen; 11-04-2015, 12:24 PM. Reason: Added 12 & 13

The devs have plenty of coal for u. ^.^
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-04-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      The red node hints that you've been a bad kid, so expect coal for Christmas. ^.^
      I fully expect a spanking from Krampus this year. I have a him booked the same day every year. Very cleansing.

Comment

was gonna post something here but i change my mind and create new thread

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....70#post1472370

well kinda a wish for xmas..
        Attached Files
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

10; 1st, 9; 2nd pleace wish if only those things are to Wishlist

Comment

free rollbacks for all this x-mas, all u gonna get from r2 or maybe a lil ban threat from rev cuz reports everything
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
            X