do some thing R2!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do some thing R2!!!!!

wonder if R2 will ever read this or they really care 1st of all make an arena this thread is going like forever seems asking R2 is like falling in a deaf ears 2nd make seng last longer not 3 mins the xtals some Rouge stealths n destroys it make last longer equalent to avernal boss i have to wait tillam my time for the seng cause is the best part of the game n some noobs comes n ends it in 3 mins
    how do u think people will feel people are quiting there is nothing in this game to look for atleast if R2 do those things mentioned at least people wont get bored.......

I think they need to put a barrier or raise the hp of the xtal cuz we have a guy on our server who just runs through and kills it in seconds as u said a rogue i want a longer seng because i would like more honor , Im tired of gettin spawn killed too , R2 calls that a balance why not put more weight on the opposite side then or switch seng in level differences 30-79 and 80-100 sound like a good plan does'nt it ?
    IGN:jesuscrist
    Server: Auora Point
    Level:70+
    Class:Knight
    Guild:Genesis
    Mount:Gryphon
    Wings:Angel lords <3
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
    PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

alot are quitting this game people are getting bored there is nothing the seng sucks no arena seem like asking R2 to do like really anoying alot if cashiers are quitting if they dont do something soon alot will quit.....

Comment

Seng is part of the reason why people quit. But only a minor part.
        The major issue is that there is nothing to do in this game but running dungeons. You can't improve at some point and in casher cases: you don't need to improve anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X