Recent Changes and reverts on changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Changes and reverts on changes

Recently for the Anniversary event the dragon hunt was changed to add new items and remove some items that were kinda outdated. Seems with this most recent maintenance, that the dragon hunt has been changed again. One of the most appreciated items put on the dragon hunt (pearl of wisdom) has been removed after being on there only for two weeks, while an item that is totally useless to anyone (Quartermaster's Purple Lily) still remains on the wheel. I am not sure why the change was made but it is not seeming to go over well with the general population.
    The next item is now you can only exchange charm once per day , once for 1 xtal, and once for 10 xtal. while it is great that the x10 option was placed in the exchange, limiting it to once each per day is kinda hindering to people who have saved up to erase pet skills, or buy items needed , or even plan for a wedding using charm to exchange for xtal. Granted i do understand that they may be due to the fact that R2 wishes to have people cash for those items, while at the same time there are many non-cash players who work hard and utilize the roses from quiz and now from dragon hunt to purchase items they previously were not able to do . So please if theses items could be looked into it would be greatly appreciated. As always ty for reading and taking time to addresses any issues that the players have in game.

The Green Dragon Hunt's Pearl of Wisdoms are still very much there.

Comment

Thank you , Reverie. I just had not seen them on the wheel since the anniversary event time frame. I do apologize for the incorrectness of my post. Although i do hope after all the log in issues and lag are taken care of they still will address the item on the wheel that seems to have been placed there by mistake. Ty again and have a wonderful day

Comment

About Roses converting charm, can they revert back to unlimited exchanges ? Daily 1 x 1roses and 1x 10roses just any painful day . Then Next years when come to 50% discount shop for us non cashiers won't get any chance to buy it with this kind of limits. Any suggestions to bring this case up would be good.
        Last edited by chiaks; 11-21-2015, 10:06 PM.

Comment

did they also remove soul stars from corruption? seems like i used to get them but no longer?

While on the dragon spin thing i would really like to see the damn bloodforge shard removed from black coin. Replace it with something from the new systems like wunderkind food so people can slowly work up that system or destiny shards
          Last edited by Disguy; 11-23-2015, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X