World boss Rebirth Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss Rebirth Quests

I know its probably in here somewhere already. You dont seem to be LISTENING though.

World boss rebirth quests are a terrible torturous quest for many people, especially on newly merged servers.

Regularly there are 5 people "camping" for a boss, so u cannot possibly complete it. That is, if u can be online at those times.

Make different rebirth quests.... because getting a quest thats impossible to complete = the ultimate in lameness.

BOOOOOOO R2 do something about this stupid situation

Cant agree enuff, there are even high lvl cashers going from one to the other for no other reason than to stop ppl getting the quest. You need to increase the number of bosses per day, or somehow stop ppl from hitting more then one or two bosses every day.

Comment

Just grab 4 other guildies to help, I'm sure you have a good enough chance like that. Also get buffs from a priest and use whatever you deem necessary.
      Crystal Saga
      Server: Whisperwind Beach
      IGN: hei
      Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
      Guild: Nightmare
      Honor: Emperor

Wartune
      Server: Tauren Camp
      IGN: Izaya
      Lvl: 45+ Archer
      Guild: Mayhem
      Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Won't work. It's personal highest dps gets the kill. Even 5 people together won't be able to outdps 1 person if none of them is as strong as that person.

Comment

Only 10 people able to complete per boss quest a day. Fair? No. With the amount of merge and the amount of Scion players increasing, soon the situation will get worse.

Comment

Luckily recently I've been getting ladder rebirth quest or culture blood but me and a lot of my guildies abandon world boss quest right when we get them cause we have a similar problem like this in our server.
            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
            Level: 130
            Class: Rogue
            Plane: Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
            Guild: Rebels
            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
            X