Make me proud ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make me proud ....

Hello guys well first of all sorry for my bad writing ... I just imagine something .... And u can tell if u like the idea or not ...

Its very simple .... Make u thing is like a guild but in reality is like a mentor and tutor system ..... But in high expectations .... U will create a school or something similar and people will pay u for enter in your school or dojo ( whetever u like to call it) ... This will help both players the high lvl and the low lvl player ... i know this kind of stuff is use in other games ... but never seen school system or something like this .. i only see 1 student or pupyl for each character.. the difference is that u will have more student and quest for the students also the teacher or tutor also have more quest ... this will help like entering dungeons and killing boss monster ...

And for graduation u will need to kill a monster ... And recive some kind of gift ...

Well is just some kind of idea a came .... if u like it thats is very cool and if u dont np :P ... please add stuff u like to this idea of mine ..

Thanks 4 your time ... And here have a potato
    Last edited by R22551004; 06-25-2012, 04:21 PM.

there are already tutorial quests and yes they dont cover everything, but i always help anyone who asks in world chat, so i'm not sure this will really work out.
    The best thing i think is make a tutorial guide and have an ingame link as a quest to that tutorial guide.

Comment

Working...
    X