Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event : Exchange Gift (for Christmas)

speaking of Christmas.. I have a crazy idea

“Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving.

In that sense, i think exchange gift event would be fitting. (gotta be bound stuffs though, that way it bound to u bcoz its meant to u).

[Event] Exchange Gift
    Duration: Christmas Week
    In the celebration of Christmas, from Christmas Eve til Christmas Day a Gift can be bought from Christmas Shop (or Just Fate Shop). People can buy as many as they want but can only give a one [Gift] per person but can give [Gift] to more than 1 person (i don't know how to make it sense but the receiver can only have 1 from the Gifter though he/she can have as many [Gift] as She/He can but from different people.) And can only Give the gift on Christmas Week.

The [Gift (Gold)] can be bought 5p (500 Gold) or [Gift (Crystal)] 500 crystal.

[Gift (Gold)]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Gift4u - Gold.png
Views:	2
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	1778586
    Contains 1 of the following: (There's a chance that the items might be doubled)
    Pixie Upgrade Crystal (bound) x 20
    Greater Mount Upgrade Token (bound) x20
    Dragon Crystal (Bound) x20
    Dragon Essence (bound) x20
    ESD (bound) x1
    Greater Pearl of Wisdom (bound) x1

[Gift (Crystal)]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Gift4u - Crystal.png
Views:	2
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	1778585
    Contains 3 or ALL of the following:
    Pixie Upgrade Crystal (bound) x 20
    Greater Mount Upgrade Token (bound) x20
    Dragon Crystal (Bound) x20
    Dragon Essence (bound) x20
    ESD (bound) x1
    Greater Pearl of Wisdom (bound) x1

Well can be improved, gonna need other people comment on it.

*Note can only Gift from Shop to a person not Trade that way the system will know if you already given a gift to a person & be informed*

just in case someone comments again on alts exploit.. Dont think we all got that much gold/ crystal to expliot this aside from its bound some people DON'T NEED Greater Mount Upgrade Token and some people DON'T NEED Greater Pearl of Wisdom.. just saying its a random thing not like we always get what we need Though as i said whenever i post something crazy, its just a crazy idea not upto me to implement its all upto R2 Dev & Staff.. and the Mods (if they ever be as always kind as they wanna pass our concern to Devs)
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-26-2015, 07:53 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

yeah sure cuz u don't have 2k alts with like 2p each or so cuz of anniv, oh wait lol
    mmo gonna be broke from gold, guessing u plan to buy from mmo too eh or already have? hense y u still play this game even tho u said u quit and only 'chat' gggg
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
    X