Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we ret rewarded for reporting and ignoring spam bots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we ret rewarded for reporting and ignoring spam bots?

we keep getting spam bots posting on the world chat like every 20 min every day and i have to click report then ignore and well that seems like more work than daily quests so can we either get
    rewards or maybe block those people please. I dont know how hard it is, but you would think they use the same IP or something and you could block that. if not those rewards would be great thanks

They don't use the same IP.
    Even if they get banned, they can still work around it.

Getting paid just to click one button? Jeez. How's about a reward of a clean server? >_>
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Rewarded for reporting spammers ...

Now I've heard everything. Sometimes I get the feeling many of you would be happy with a game that just had a giant lever in the middle of the screen that was labelled "Free Levels and Items" which you could pull all day.

Comment

LOL it would have been great if it was like a PTC task reporting spammers 1 crystal per spammer. We are still findings ways to get rid of them. We have added a few new filters, block their IP and many more but still manages to find a way to get through it but we are not giving up.

Comment

have you tried directing the attention to the website they're spamming for? if you dont read the spams ingame i could pm you the website name (obviously dont want to put it in public)
          IGN: GetRekt Alpha server 3 (Stormthrone) Level 60 Rogue ^.^

Beta IGN:GetRekt hoping to roll priest ;D

Comment

Working...
          X