GM's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's

Why doesn't this game have GM's to get rid of these spammers. Gm's should be aloud to kill them when they see them. Even in non PVP areas. Maybe then....these spammers will stop making a bunch of characters.

Even if the GMS ban their IP, but the bad thing is, you are able to change your IP :B
    Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
    Character: Miek
    Pet: Burning Angel<3
    Level: 86 Scion

Comment

Yes...but we as players...see these spammer in Starglade and can't do anything about it. So in game GM's would be able to kill them if they see them. I played Everquest and they had in game GM's. Never had spammer problem.

Comment

not all games are as easy/profitable for these spammers to try to sell in. the admins are aware of the issue and they are working hard to get rid of them. just report, ignore, clean your ignore daily so there is always room. most bots don't last 24 hours so it would be safe. admins have been removing alot of their stock alts too...have you checked the top lists over the past few weeks with all those fouahidsaljd characters all disappearing? guess not...thats why you complained here. just be patient, let things work their course. eventually the admins will stop these issue and things will be better again
        Crystal Saga:
        Server: Aquatic Crypts
        Name: (S15)Sidoh
        Class: Knight
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 100

Lunaria:
        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Thanks for your response. I really wasn't trying to complain...just give a suggestion.. Once again.....Thanks

Comment

wist i see the GM in tenosia delta (in my dream) lol

Comment

i would suggest in game gms just to help when new servers open and to keep the trolls away

Comment

Working...
              X