Auras !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auras !

hello, I would come here to make a suggestion, maybe some of you do not suffer from this problem, but it turns out thanks to the large number of auras is getting unbearable play, although several times I hide them, they reappear instantly, so I I would like you guys to deploy something that can keep them hidden permanently. thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	ac.png
Views:	1
Size:	495.5 KB
ID:	1779638

Already been suggested, wont ever happen due to R2's lack of knowledge and care for this game, hense the recyled events and never a new one
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Yes please make more posts. The more people that complain the more likely something will be done. I say remove the buff and make it like tenets. There is more people here that would like the aura animation removed entirely then those that want to keep it.

Comment

yes yes please get rid of the auras

Comment

i'd definitely like that, i can't even do crypt cuz of the lag from so many aura's, seng is also a pain too. I get like 800 - 5k ms in seng and 5k-20kms in crpyt even wrangler have become a pain and it's not my net cuz i'm operating @ 1gb/s. Please fix these issues R2

Comment

they dont even bother to answer ...

Comment

The games just become Cluttered and needs a few changes to tidy it up a bit.

Auras are the main problem, being to large causing lag and blocking the area surrounding your toon. We need to be able to hide them.
              There have been many suggestions to fix this, one good example being...
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....2-Hide-Effects

Icons are also a pain with there now being 4 rows at the bottom and a few more in the top right. There's also the lottery/sales icon that appears during events that pops up close to the middle of the screen.
              Gabote made a good suggestion for this back in 2014 where all the extra icons could be places into one systems icon. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Systems-ICON!

Recently updates have been even more lazy and npcs have overstayed their welcome after events. The bbq roast. scrooge and tim, the new years feast table and vivica the torch seller should all vanish when the event ends.
              Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Working...
              X