This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iCons

R2 look. i have plenty of space you can put an icon on it . spread the icon on the center so i can x-click on it easily during PVP battle . Also you can use the upper part of system log and Chat Box and by the way you forgot to put the Recharge Event Icon on the center to convince people to cash. Click image for larger version

Name:	fckthis.png
Views:	1
Size:	600.1 KB
ID:	1779956
    Server: (S81)Vidalian Skyway
    IGN: (S81)Ripper
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)
    Mount: Kyubi
    Pet: Emperor Demon
    Spouse: (S82)oOannaOo ♥♥♥

I͙̥͖̦͇̥̤ ̰̥̟̰̬͖l̳̘̱͙̣̮Ì*͉̟̞̼͎͇͇̪̟͓̰o͖̻̤͕͓̬̻̫͍͔v̟̬̼͈͔̰͇̞̱ͅÌ*̬͚̻̗̹e̖̯̹̱͙̯̙ ͉̦̰̺̬͇̫̮̤ͅm̘͚̪͚̟̟͙̻͉͓̺͉͖̲̰̥͕y͙̫̰͍̹̫̘͖̹ͅ ͉͕͖̹̙Ì*̮̜̪̫̮̞͚̞̳͉͖̩͈P̜͎̜͇̳̦͈͈̞̟̲̯Ì*̯Ì*Ì¥r̺̤̻͎̤̯̤̤͉̙̩̥̞̘̦i̻̹̞̜͓͇̗̰̝̞̬̬̬̥̬̦̲͈̹n̦̮̟̣̺̱̟͇̟͔̼͎̳̯͎̘c̱̼̩͎̞͖̺͙e̜̪̣̹͈̝̯͖͎͙̦͍̖s̲̬̥̞s̳͖̤̲̞̺͓̦Ì*̮͖̝̘̪ Ì*̖̱͔͎͓̳̳̻̙̰̥Ì*̥̥̩̳̰͓♥̘̘̫̤̫̻̼̮̱ͅ~̳̲̝̜̹̮̳̰̪͉̘̻̼

The issue with this is that most players don't have such a large screen to begin with. All in all, an option to hide icons would resolve the clutter for everyone, big and compact screens alike.

Comment

going to close thread, we got a hide buttons option!
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....cons&p=1531411

will say here as well, immensely appreciate all the player feedback&support to help make this possible! may start a new suggestion thread to gather any new feedback about new system /players always free to as well

Comment

Working...
      X