Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some removal in dragon hunt

Dear GMs and Mods

hi the new changes that came into dragon hunt r nice but some are quite not needed like Scratched Sapphire Blacksmith's Hammer Elixir of Vitality (Bound) Growth Food (Bound) Elixir of Viciousness (Bound) since u can get the elixers the blacksmith hammer and growth food in coupon its not actually needed and almost every one has a scratched gem i am not saying they r unimportant just saying saphires in dragon hunt is really not interesting if it was ruby,topaz or emerald then it would be interesting even ambers since they r important people will look forward for it but saphire and jade r easy to get even when u kill a elite mob u get 1 so rarely needed as such i hope these changes r made

1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x2 or more
    Rebirth Ginseng (Bound) x1 rare
    Crystal Essence Vial (Empty) x1
    Pack Expander (Bound) x1 rare
    Vault Expander x1 rare as always
    Master Hammer x 1 rare to get
    Baby Angel Egg x1 rare
    Baby Demon Egg x1 rare
    Teeka Egg x1 rare

if u got anymore ideas which could help please do put some and if there r needs to be some changes please edit it or tell me thank you
    Remove the Bad Items!
    30.00%
    Update them to New things and Special Packs
    50.00%
    Update them to New Versions/Higher Quality of current Desires
    20.00%
    its fine, balanced
    0%
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

crystal essence vial is more useless than everything else you mentioned except blacksmith hammer. green hunt used to give 2 afk cards, they do still have pack expander (i think). they used to have vault expander (can get this free not being lazy in a guild every day, 100 contribution), and as far as i know master hammers are still on the wheel. i know the demon and angel eggs are there, and the teeka egg was moved to i think red wheel, but this can also be gotten free from the guild contribution as well (60 contrib). I personally think the wheel is fine. you realize scratched gems and shining gems can be turned into gem coupons at the event npc in starglade...this = any type of gem can be made. bound gems are more useful for your protection than unbound in the event you got hacked too. as for the buff potions and growth food...i prefer to use my coupons on the afk cards rather than spending it on my pet, and the potions are nice to give small bonuses when doing events like ladder. only change i'd like added to green wheel would be rebirth ginseng...but then i can get that off the other hunts since red coins are landed on quite often.

tl;dr? i don't agree with this suggestion.
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

i see ur point thank u for seeing and correcting some flaws in my suggestion
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

the gems on green dragon coin hunt was one of the best ideas i have seen in ages as it saves alot of time upgrading gems to make shinning towards upgrading ur frag weapon and i suggesst if u dont like saphires turn them into shining and exchange them for shinning gem coupons from the event master in sg then u can get the gem u need the only down fall to this is u cant upgrade the gems u get from these coupons as it dont allow u to even if u have 3 of them i think this needs to be changed
        PETS : DK FL super demon super angel teeka bald eagle baby demon baby angel
        SERVER: Angel Island
        TOON TYPE: knight
        GUILD: (S23) Shadow
        GUILD POSITION: assistant GM

Comment

drop socketing rods and blacksmith hammers from Dragon hunt.

I am tired of my dragon coins getting me blacksmith hammers. Nobody uses them... well, nobody that's not new, or a noob. They lower the overall durability of your items, this is not a reward for using a dragon coin, it is a waste. likewise Socketing rods are unnecessary in dragon hunt. they are so abundant in dungeons that there is no real need to waste a dragon coin on them. Especially when you spin a red dragon coin and end up with 4-5 of them. the coin could go for much better things, these items are a waste of a coin.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          -------------------------------------
          vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Incredibly squishy Priestess
          (s24) Tundara.

Comment

those items aren't a waste i use them all the time ^^ although i don't get them from the dragon hunt

Comment

*facepalm* you use blacksmith hammers? they reduce the durability of your gear.
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              -------------------------------------
              vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Incredibly squishy Priestess
              (s24) Tundara.

Comment

I got a bronze honor badge from red dragon hunt xDDD

Comment

Funny thing about so-called worthless items, I played a new server for a while and no item was truly worthless. Things that I have full lines of in my vault on my main server were things that I could really use on the new server. I never did manage to get enough socketing rods to fully gem my savage gear. Blacksmith hammers on any equipment that will be upgraded in a few levels are a huge money saver- who master repairs gear below lvl 40? Save the gold, use a hammer.

So, just because some items are worthless to some people past a certain point in the game, doesn't mean it's worthless to everyone.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It's best to think as a long term, short term wise, maybe it's good to have some useless item like socketing rods and blacksmith hammers, but after a server has established few months or years, those items are just pure ****. Even Black dragon coin has socketing rods, what's up with that ? it's 150 xtal a pop and yet giving us 7 socketing rods ? I don't quite remember what was another useless thing in the black dragon coin, but if you really desperate for socketing rods, why not just make tons of alts and afk like mad, you can easily get those from elite mobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                      It's best to think as a long term, short term wise, maybe it's good to have some useless item like socketing rods and blacksmith hammers, but after a server has established few months or years, those items are just pure ****. Even Black dragon coin has socketing rods, what's up with that ? it's 150 xtal a pop and yet giving us 7 socketing rods ? I don't quite remember what was another useless thing in the black dragon coin, but if you really desperate for socketing rods, why not just make tons of alts and afk like mad, you can easily get those from elite mobs.
                      Sorry memory he has a point socketing rods are available from elites mobs so socketing rods even useless in new servers and if they are then it only takes 1 week or less for the socketing rods to become useless but unless the player is a bigger Noob than me he/she will not find it hard
                      and gold is easy get no matter which level ur on and lower the equipment lower the cost
                      so i say+1 to this suggestion
                      REMOVE THE SOCKETING RODS AND BLACKSMITH HAMMERS

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Another point I would like to make, why would a newbie want so many gems ? The max they can get is probably normal gems or even scratched gems, all shinings for a new server is brutal casher or crazy alt afk-ing. It's not like they're a major helper anyway, it won't make much difference when doing dungeons (unless like I said all shinings and above, but to have all shinings+ mean you should have tons of socketing rods already from afk), pvp wise won't make much difference either.
                        Last edited by Botolminum; 09-09-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                          Another point I would like to make, why would a newbie want so many gems ? The max they can get is probably normal gems or even scratched gems, all shinings for a new server is brutal casher or crazy alt afk-ing. It's not like they're a major helper anyway, it won't make much difference when doing dungeons (unless like I said all shinings and above, but to have all shinings+ mean you should have tons of socketing rods already from afk), pvp wise won't make much difference either.
                          errm untrue i made 3 shining rubies and 3 shining topaz when i was only level 30 super easy
                          I am not a cash player and i don't have alts nor am i a afker so shining is easy after level 30 from vault as for PVP wise well as u stated its not a big deal but it helps in other areas like dungeon and ladder or maybe sometimes when ur afking for exp u get to kill more or last long as such stuff

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            Sorry memory he has a point socketing rods are available from elites mobs so socketing rods even useless in new servers and if they are then it only takes 1 week or less for the socketing rods to become useless but unless the player is a bigger Noob than me he/she will not find it hard
                            and gold is easy get no matter which level ur on and lower the equipment lower the cost
                            so i say+1 to this suggestion
                            REMOVE THE SOCKETING RODS AND BLACKSMITH HAMMERS
                            I'd still rather get a socketing rods or blacksmith hammer than get the box with a piece of lvl 20 gear inside :P
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                              errm untrue i made 3 shining rubies and 3 shining topaz when i was only level 30 super easy
                              I am not a cash player and i don't have alts nor am i a afker so shining is easy after level 30 from vault as for PVP wise well as u stated its not a big deal but it helps in other areas like dungeon and ladder or maybe sometimes when ur afking for exp u get to kill more or last long as such stuff
                              Is this after the update where you can exchange gems for bound gems ? I totally forgot about that, and still thinking about things in the past.

That epic equipments boxes in red dragon coin are lame too (same like socketing rod, just a little bit better because you can actually use the equipment but this is all short term gameplay), and I just found out another thing in black dragon coin that is totally useless, 1x Epic Bloodforged shard ..... what the hell ?

Comment

Working...
                              X