Seraphim Rebirth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seraphim Rebirth

Hi,I was thinking of a new rebirth, the SERAPHIM REBIRTH.It could be started after Eidolon rebirth at Lv.100.After rebirth players can choose an additional upgrade of their wings bases on passive elemental powers.The powers can be,
    • Fire-gives 60% chance to launch a hell blast that will cause a burn status, removing a certain % of HP per second for 10sec and increasing PATK/MATK by 5%.
      Ice-60% chance of freezing the enemy for 10sec and increasing PDEF/MDEF +5%.
      Nature-60% chance of healing character on attacking and removing all negative status and increases HP +5%.
      Light- 60% chance of triggering a thunderstorm causing damage of a certain % per second for 10sec and paralysis and increases all stats by +10.
      Shadow-60% chance of causig invisibility status for 10sec(attacks can be performed while in this status) and inreases agility by +5% .

As usual the player will go down to Lv. 1.Players will get a starting 270 points in the character screen and a starting 25 points in the skill tab.New Awakening III skills can also be supplemented with this new rebirth. And, for the Knights, please give then a single target long ranged attack like the 'Ultimate Slash' in Wartune's Knight character. For the priests, please give them a good usable an efficient tehnique this time.Also, I would like to add about increasing the level limit from Lv. 100-Lv.120 by Christmas or New Year please.

i like this idea

Comment

Working...
    X