Avernal Realm Buffs Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avernal Realm Buffs Suggestion

In the new Event, it seems that rogues and rangers have the highest advantage in here, however they also benefit even more from any buffs given to them. My suggestion is that all buffs be removed upon entering and if you cast a buff, it will only target the caster. In a place like this, playing smart is the way to go and if you want a buff, why would you want to put someone else at an advantage over you? We all want to win, I think this would make the playing field a little more level.
    â™”
    Vampire Prince
    • Server: Aurora Point
    • Character: Alexmancerx
    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
    • Level: Eidolon 120
    • Guild: TheWanted
    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

+1
    Most of them who buff in there are the ones on the top places or who can get in the top places so they ask their guildmates who cant even reach top 10 or one friend in friend list or bring his priest alt who has all the buffs and buffs himself, or he buffs everyone else in there becouse he knows all of them will get an increase but the increase he/she gets will still put him on top of everyone else even if he buffed them all. So yes i agree if posibble please remove the buffs once you enter avernal just like in they get removed on survival event and make the buffs while inside avernal be self buffs only.

Comment

Working...
    X