Hide Icon& Auras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Icon& Auras

Most of us players would appreciate a Hide icon button, since its very hard to do anything without clicking on one of the icons. It would definitely make pvp a lot easier. Also Holy Favor auras become unhidden, which causes lag, would be nice if they would stay hidden when you hide effects. Thanks for considering my ideas
    game name: Icyene
    guild: SteinsGate
    Class: Mage

Go Team Fairy Tail !

Originally posted by amber_marie_hoffman View Post
    Most of us players would appreciate a Hide icon button, since its very hard to do anything without clicking on one of the icons. It would definitely make pvp a lot easier. Also Holy Favor auras become unhidden, which causes lag, would be nice if they would stay hidden when you hide effects. Thanks for considering my ideas
    They don't consider these ideas, they just have this specific forum to make it look like they care.

Comment

But it's not a bad idea to add a button to hide these Auras,
      one takes both and when people use some buff, or pass another instance the aura reappears even so you have to hidden players

Comment

have gone through almost every thread in these forums to check or to post and gathering data a couple of times then going over recent stuff every bit.
        can help forward thread along with a few others to upper management to assist, if not myself on some threads other mods as well! hope having great time playing

Comment

we got a hide buttons option!
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....cons&p=1531411

will say here as well, immensely appreciate all the player feedback&support to help make this possible! may start a new suggestion thread to gather any new feedback about new system /players always free to as well

Comment

Working...
          X