I got an idea!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an idea!!!

Maybe inform your players when they can't play a server for more than 24 hours and tell them what you are doing to fix it. Or atleast give us some info about how long it might take. We get NOTHING!

Moderators, GMs, and even some CRMs do not have access to such information. It takes time for the devs to identify and resolve issues, let alone stubborn matters that need repeated tending to. Handling server instability is a tedious matter and an accurate timeframe cannot always be provided.

That being said, if there was any new information, an available moderator would have stated so. Our perceived silence is not to be mistaken as neglect, moreso a lack of any real updates.

Comment

Every decent business knows it's important to keep your clients informed at all time. If something takes more than 24 hours and it isn't fixed yet, even tho you don't have information yet, you inform your clients.

And I paid for this so I should be informed about it. But like i said in the other forum, they have till 03:00 european time and than I'll refund my money and they can ban me

Comment

Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
        Every decent business knows it's important to keep your clients informed at all time. If something takes more than 24 hours and it isn't fixed yet, even tho you don't have information yet, you inform your clients.

And I paid for this so I should be informed about it. But like i said in the other forum, they have till 03:00 european time and than I'll refund my money and they can ban me
        There's a couple of things wrong with this.
        First, if you don't have info, do you expect them to tell you something? You state yourself in the original post "Or atleast give us some info about how long it might take. We get NOTHING!" tell me, what would you say? I know for a fact it goes something like.. "yo bud, i got no info, yeah; that's it. you learned some info."
        What you're saying is the equivalent of opening your bag to find books to study, but realizing it's at your school. You simply DON'T have it, and CANNOT get it.
        Second, cashing and openly saying that you should be informed asap is bull. The game doesn't tell you to cash. You cashed because you WANTED to. So stop fantasizing about how you cashed, and that you're basically the equivalent of a Mona Lisa. You're not going to get any information acting like this.
        Third, "they have till 03:00 european time and than I'll refund my money and they can ban me" Go find something to do. You do NOT possess a threat to them.
        Also, your idea is terrible. It's not an idea, it's a QUESTION. You asked them what they were doing. And you got the answer, but now you suddenly want some more.

Comment

Originally posted by fieldsrodirguben View Post
          There's a couple of things wrong with this.
          First, if you don't have info, do you expect them to tell you something? You state yourself in the original post "Or atleast give us some info about how long it might take. We get NOTHING!" tell me, what would you say? I know for a fact it goes something like.. "yo bud, i got no info, yeah; that's it. you learned some info."
          What you're saying is the equivalent of opening your bag to find books to study, but realizing it's at your school. You simply DON'T have it, and CANNOT get it.
          Second, cashing and openly saying that you should be informed asap is bull. The game doesn't tell you to cash. You cashed because you WANTED to. So stop fantasizing about how you cashed, and that you're basically the equivalent of a Mona Lisa. You're not going to get any information acting like this.
          Third, "they have till 03:00 european time and than I'll refund my money and they can ban me" Go find something to do. You do NOT possess a threat to them.
          Also, your idea is terrible. It's not an idea, it's a QUESTION. You asked them what they were doing. And you got the answer, but now you suddenly want some more.
          I stopped reading at the first sentence, i hope your server is next and they won't tell you anything! Cashing gives you rights, if you decide to go to the movie and pay for it and you they don't show you the movie you want answers too right? or are you gonna sit there in the dark waiting for 24 hours.
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 03:39 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word.

Comment

Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
            I stopped reading at the first sentence, i hope your server is next and they won't tell you anything! Cashing gives you rights, if you decide to go to the movie and pay for it and you they don't show you the movie you want answers too right? or are you gonna sit there in the dark waiting for 24 hours. Tard..
            Guess what? You READ all of my statements to make yours. So that automatically makes you a liar. Also, I play in S93. The server is already suffering from network problems, and I don't cry but suddenly you start to turn up and cry over the fact that your game does not work. If you have a problem with it, you can leave. No one is pointing a gun at your head and forcing you to pay Crystal Saga. You're also delusional. Cashing, and paying is DIFFERENT.
            Also, if I go to the movies, pay for it; and they don't show the movie. This example.. ugh. Obviously your brain went full-trump and spouted nonsense. If this bull happens, I go to the CEO or call the cops. Clearly you can do that if you have the brains to do so.
            You aren't being scammed here, the moderators have more job then your keyboard warrior duty. Do you realize how much the GM's or moderators/developers have to initially SEARCH through the games/networks code to find your little petty problem?
            Clearly you don't.
            Also, learn some decency. I did not insult you; you started insulting me and started calling me a "tard" when clearly your points are weak and futile.
            I say it again. Go find something better to do, like; say find a girlfriend, hang out with your crew. This game isn't your life.
            To be honest; if you think cashing = rights, go to an officer and bribe him. See how that turns out.
            Last edited by fieldsrodirguben; 04-01-2016, 02:33 PM. Reason: Had to include brainwashing instruments.

Comment

u people gotta remember this is R2, they don't even deserve to be called a company like LOL why are you even cashing? It's like voting for trump!

They don't care and they make it clear, they just want your money if your dumb enough to cash on a game where the company gives clear middle fingers on it to it's costumers.
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
              X