Bring back OLD EVENTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back OLD EVENTS

As you have noticed, a large amount of player dropout since R2 implemented the new events. Most of us wanted OLD events like snorb, SOA rewards on ladder, 2x dgs and invaders. These events are wayyy much better than new ones. R2 asked for suggestions on how they can improve this game but only did things their way. And also had players hopes up of the BIG CHANGE coming, but its big disappointment.

Originally posted by R27682687 View Post
    As you have noticed, a large amount of player dropout since R2 implemented the new events. Most of us wanted OLD events like snorb, SOA rewards on ladder, 2x dgs and invaders. These events are wayyy much better than new ones. R2 asked for suggestions on how they can improve this game but only did things their way. And also had players hopes up of the BIG CHANGE coming, but its big disappointment.
    i agree they need to bring back the old events they were way better than these ones

Comment

Thanks for bringing back 2x dgs. Hope u guys bring back snorb, soa and invaders

Comment

Originally posted by R27682687 View Post
        I both agree and disagree. People walked out on THOSE events previous to the rubbish we have now and are continuing to walk out now. The events both times are repetitive and boring. What we really need is a return to the OLD OLD events from long back where they were different each week and havin actual special events each year ratyher than repeating the same xmas and easter events every year
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
        X