Make some improvement on ranger class pls :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make some improvement on ranger class pls :(

The dps on rangers sucks compared to all other classes in the game. Even an enduranced speced knight does more dps than a ranger. These creators didnt put a lot of anything on a ranger. The ratios are just stupid compared to that of other classes and the other classes have better abilities too. Also the rangers “stun” trap doesnt even stun it just immobilizes and please make more AOE skills on ranger not just the rain of arrow and a skill that stun i hope you will give me a feedback thank you

plz only improvements on classes that need to happen is fixing bugged skills, all classes are u just need tenets + fused +14 wep + seiryu
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

top tier rangers are op , and they have the highest range compared to all classes so some balancing stuff are done so that no class is op
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Ive played all classes except Mage and Ranger is by far my favourite. Rapid cooldown is one of the best abilities in the game. mix that with silencing strike and you have a really good combo for corruption. and that stun trap your talking about is used for pvp. as ranger is a ranged class you need to stay away from knights and rogues and that trap is very usefull for that (Place tether trap and let them run into it then move away abit cast rapid then attack. Youll get several attacks in before they even get a chance). Mix rapid cooldown with death spirit and you can even keep up with rogues in avernal realm

Comment

Rangers have more PATK/MATK % bonuses on their equip when most other classes don't. Can match a rogues spd in avernal. The class aslo has 3 aoe's that's don't require a target. Rapid Cooldown is an OP enough stun as is :-: Don't think they need another one + they got dream trap for 16secs. Easy moment to set up your combo. Ranger class is strong as it is, doesn't need any improvements

Comment

all i can say is there's a difference between a class being bad and the player being bad, I'm pretty sure we all know which one it is in this case
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
              all i can say is there's a difference between a class being bad and the player being bad, I'm pretty sure we all know which one it is in this case
              That's messed up but I cant stop lmao
              Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
              X