Important Vault Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Vault Suggestion

Please for the love of god can we have 10 pages of vault Nothing fits and it is most frustrating to have to start vault alts and fill your temporary storage just to get by. Just a few (or hundred) more vault pages will do!
    YES! This is much needed for ALL!
    85.71%
    No! I like my vault full, and all my alts too!
    14.29%

as much as i wanna agree.. Rev keep saying Devs cant do it.. oh well..
    Its actually good idea for us to spend for new vault pages/ bag pages, i dont know why they have to refuse our page expansion request much.
    Hopefully the Devs will change their mind and have pity on us, cuz mostly old players have tons of bound stuffs we still need yet cannot use atm like... my 3k+ Soul shard.
    and we get new items mostly bound almost monthly.
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
      as much as i wanna agree.. Rev keep saying Devs cant do it.. oh well..
      Its actually good idea for us to spend for new vault pages/ bag pages, i dont know why they have to refuse our page expansion request much.
      Hopefully the Devs will change their mind and have pity on us, cuz mostly old players have tons of bound stuffs we still need yet cannot use atm like... my 3k+ Soul shard.
      and we get new items mostly bound almost monthly.
      Ive heard about that before, but similar to the new rebirth which apparently isn't happening for the same reason, the suggestion just needs to be passed on at some point
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

I don't recall any other mmo that i've played where i've ran out of vault space lol
        (S36)Auroria
        160+ Eidolon Knight
        Apocolypse Co-leader
        (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
          I don't recall any other mmo that i've played where i've ran out of vault space lol
          It is a serious problem to the point alt storage is a necessity even for regular non-cash players. It really needs to be sorted, like in other games
          User:Patrick2675
          Class:Mage
          Guild:thenemy
          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Apparently, 'cuz those mmo staffs are smart enough to make its players spend more out of nothing.. just giving what players need at a certain price
            gotta wait and let Devs rethink. Maybe someday they gonna allow us to have more inventory pages knowing we really wanna spend money on the pages.
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
            X